Avocado Fruit Kabobs
|3||large California avocados peeled|
|As needed||Mixed salad greens|
|As needed||Sweet Herbed Dressing|
As with all fruits and vegetables, wash avocados before cutting. Check out our tips for how to choose and use California Avocados
- Remove peel from pineapple. Cut in half lengthwise; remove and discard core.
- Cut pineapple pulp into 1/2-inch pieces. Cut avocado into 1/2-inch pieces.
- Arrange pineapple, avocado, and strawberries on skewers, beginning and ending with pineapple.
- Arrange over salad greens, and drizzle with Sweet Herbed Marinade. Serve immediately.
- Makes 12 servings.
Sweet Herbed Dressing:
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Process first 9 ingredients in a blender until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides. Turn blender on high; gradually add oil in a slow, steady stream. Makes 1/2 cup.