Shrimp Avocado Stir-Fry
Nutritional Highlights (per serving)
|As needed||cooking spray|
|1||red bell pepper, cored, seeded, sliced in thin strips|
|1||of fresh stir-fry vegetables with broccoli|
|1||lb.||cooked large shrimp|
|1/3||cup||bottled teriyaki sauce|
|1||ripe, Fresh California Avocados, peeled, seeded and diced|
As with all fruits and vegetables, wash avocados before cutting. Check out our tips for how to choose and use California Avocados
- Coat large nonstick skillet or wok with cooking spray and place over medium-high heat.
- Add carrots, bell pepper, and package of vegetables to skillet.
- Cook, stirring constantly, until all vegetables are crisp-tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add shrimp and teriyaki sauce, stir to heat through.
- Evenly distribute onto four serving plates, and top with equal portions of diced avocado.