Spicy Cajun-Styled Scrambled Eggs in a Hot California Avocado Half Shell
Nutritional Highlights (per serving)
|1 1/2||cups||half and half|
|12||California Avocados (6 lbs.)|
|As needed||Melted butter, as needed|
|24||slices crisply cooked bacon|
|As needed||Roasted sweet red pepper, for garnish|
|As needed||Thinly sliced green onion, for garnish|
As with all fruits and vegetables, wash avocados before cutting. Check out our tips for how to choose and use California Avocados
- Whisk eggs with next 6 ingredients; reserve.
- Per order – Brush 1 peeled avocado half with butter.
- Bake at 500 degrees F until hot and lightly browned, about 5 minutes.
- Scramble 1/2 cup egg mixture in butter.
- Mound eggs in avocado half.
- Garnish with bacon, roasted pepper and green onion.