California Avocado Aloha Sandwich
|12||pieces chicken breasts, boneless|
|12||toasted onion rolls|
|12||leaves green leafy lettuce|
|3||California Avocados, seeded, peeled and sliced|
As with all fruits and vegetables, wash avocados before cutting. Check out our tips for how to choose and use California Avocados
- Marinate the chicken breasts in the teriyaki sauce for 1 to 2 hours.
- Grill the chicken breasts until done.
- Slice rolls in half. Spread rolls with mayonnaise.
- Place lettuce leaf on bun half. Top with the grilled chicken breast.
- Place California Avocado slices on top of the grilled chicken.
- Garnish with pineapple slice.