These easy California Avocado Pops with Berry Swirls are a refreshing sweet treat for all ages!
California Avocado Frozen Pops with Berry Swirls
Total Time: 15 min
Prep Time: |
Ingredients2 ripe, Fresh California Avocados, peeled and pitted 1 1/2 cups coconut milk 1/2 cup powdered sugar 1 tsp. vanilla extract 1 cup frozen raspberries, or frozen blackberries
- In a blender or food processor, combine avocados, coconut milk, sugar and vanilla extract.
- Blend until smooth and remove about two-thirds of the mixture to a bowl.
- Add the berries to the remaining one-third of the mixture in the blender and blend until smooth. If it is too thick to blend, add another tablespoon of coconut milk.
- Drop small spoonfuls of the avocado mixture and berry mixture in an alternating pattern into 3-oz. ice pop molds.
- Tap the molds firmly on the counter to release as many air bubbles as possible.
- Press wooden ice pop sticks about two-thirds of the way into each popsicle.
- Freeze overnight.
- To release the pops from the mold, run hot water over the outside of the molds and tug gently on the stick until they release.
Serving Suggestion: Make a batch ahead to have these treats ready in the freezer for the family throughout the week.
Beverage Pairing: A fruit-infused water is a light, refreshing pairing with these flavorful pops.
*Large avocados are recommended for this recipe. A large avocado averages about 8 ounces. If using smaller or larger size avocados adjust the quantity accordingly.
As with all fruits and vegetables, wash avocados before cutting. Check out our tips for how to choose and use California Avocados