Get your sushi fix at home! This quick and easy tuna sushi bowl is packed with radishes, carrots, cucumber, seaweed and avocado then drizzled in a spicy avocado wasabi dressing.
Tuna Sushi Bowl with Avocado Wasabi Dressing
Total Time: 20 min
Prep Time: |
Vitamin A 590 mcg; Vitamin C 49 mg; Calcium 128 mg; Iron 6 mg; Vitamin D 0 mcg; Folate 160 mcg; Omega 3 Fatty Acid 0 g
% Daily Value*: Vitamin A 70%; Vitamin C 80%; Calcium 15%; Iron 30%; Vitamin D 0%
IngredientsFor the Sushi Bowl 1 cup white rice, cooked 6 oz. sushi grade tuna, raw, chopped into small pieces 4 radishes, thinly sliced 1 cucumber, thinly shaved 1 carrot, chopped into 3 inch sections, then thinly sliced 1 green onion, chopped 1/2 ripe, Fresh California Avocado, seeded, peeled and sliced 2 dried seaweed, cut into thin strips 2 Tbsp. prepared pickled ginger 1 Tbsp. sesame seeds, for garnish For the Dressing 1/2 ripe, Fresh California Avocado 1 Tbsp. pickled ginger 1 Tbsp. rice wine vinegar 1/2 Tbsp. wasabi paste 1 tsp. sesame oil 1/2 lime, juiced Water, to thin
- Place the rice in the bottom of a bowl.
- Arrange the remaining ingredients for the sushi bowl on top of the rice.
- Combine all the ingredients for the dressing in a food processor, Process until smooth, scraping down the sides as necessary and adding as much water as needed to get the desired consistency.
- Drizzle the dressing on top of the sushi bowl.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and serve.
*Large avocados are recommended for this recipe. A large avocado averages about 8 ounces. If using smaller or larger size avocados adjust the quantity accordingly.
Did You Know?
You can’t always tell if an avocado is ripe just by its color.
As with all fruits and vegetables, wash avocados before cutting. Check out our tips for how to choose and use California Avocados