Mashed California Avocado with spicy horseradish sauce, cream cheese and deli-sliced roast beef on whole grain bagels.
California Avocado Roast Beef Sandwich
Total Time: 10 min
Prep Time: |
Vitamin A 163 IU; Vitamin C 3 mg; Calcium 54 mg; Iron 4 mg; Vitamin D 0.6 IU; Folate 37 mcg; Omega 3 Fatty Acid 0.05 g
% Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%; Vitamin C 6%; Calcium 6%; Iron 20%
Ingredients4 whole grain bagels 1/4 cup creamy horseradish sauce 1/4 cup whipped cream cheese 1 ripe, Fresh California Avocado, peeled and seeded 8 oz. deli-sliced cooked roast beef
- Toast bagels, if desired (recommended for extra crunch).
- Combine creamy horseradish sauce and whipped cream cheese. Note: if you are not sure how well you like the zesty heat of the horseradish start with just a little and add more until it is just to your preference.
- Spread 1/4 Fresh California Avocado on the top halves of the bagels. Mash slightly.
- Spread horseradish cream cheese mixture on the bottom halves of the bagels.
- Top cream cheese with the roast beef.
- Unite the two bagel halves, cut in half and dig in!
*Large avocados are recommended for this recipe. A large avocado averages about 8 ounces. If using smaller or larger size avocados adjust the quantity accordingly.
As with all fruits and vegetables, wash avocados before cutting. Check out our tips for how to choose and use California Avocados