Ingredients36 Eggs, whisk to foamy consistency 6 Tbsp. unsalted butter 12 oz. Crisp cooked bacon (12 slices) 1 1/2 cups Monterey Jack cheese, shredded 3 lb. California Avocados 1 1/2 cups sour cream 1 1/2 cups Salsa
- PER ORDER
- Crumble 1 slice bacon
- Heat 1/2 teaspoon butter in a small omelet pan.
- Ladle in 1/2 cup egg; cook until set but still creamy on top.
- Evenly disburse bacon and 5 avocado slices over half the omelet.
- Fold omelet; heat through.
- Melt 1 ounce of cheese on top.
- Garnish with 2 tablespoons sour cream, 2 tablespoons salsa and 2 avocado slices.
- SERVING SUGGESTION
- Serve with cubed and griddled pancakes and a toasted English muffin.
*Large avocados are recommended for this recipe. A large avocado averages about 8 ounces. If using smaller or larger size avocados adjust the quantity accordingly.
As with all fruits and vegetables, wash avocados before cutting. Check out our tips for how to choose and use California Avocados