|36||Eggs, whisk to foamy consistency|
|12||oz.||Crisp cooked bacon (12 slices)|
|1 1/2||cups||Monterey Jack cheese, shredded|
|1 1/2||cups||sour cream|
As with all fruits and vegetables, wash avocados before cutting. Check out our tips for how to choose and use California Avocados
- PER ORDER
- Crumble 1 slice bacon
- Heat 1/2 teaspoon butter in a small omelet pan.
- Ladle in 1/2 cup egg; cook until set but still creamy on top.
- Evenly disburse bacon and 5 avocado slices over half the omelet.
- Fold omelet; heat through.
- Melt 1 ounce of cheese on top.
- Garnish with 2 tablespoons sour cream, 2 tablespoons salsa and 2 avocado slices.
- SERVING SUGGESTION
- Serve with cubed and griddled pancakes and a toasted English muffin.