California Avocado Flan with Oyster and Corn
|5||eggs, lightly beaten|
|1/2||tsp.||Freshly ground white pepper|
|As needed||Cooked corn kernals - as needed for garnish|
|As needed||Chopped cilantro - as needed for garnish|
|As needed||Thyme sprigs - as needed for garnish|
As with all fruits and vegetables, wash avocados before cutting. Check out our tips for how to choose and use California Avocados
- On low speed (take care not to create foam), mix eggs, cream, avocados, salt and pepper.
- Divide among 18 four-ounce ramekins.
- Put ramekins in a shallow baking pan; pour hot water around ramekins half-way up their sides. Cover with foil.
- Bake at 325°F until custard sets, about 25 minutes.
- PER ORDER
- Garnish flan with 1 oyster, corn, cilantro and a thyme sprig.