This refreshing avocado salad recipe features diced California Avocado, honeydew melon balls, and diced Persian cucumbers, tossed together topped with mint and vegan feta. This is a delicious salad to accompany any main dish and can also be enjoyed family style.
Cucumber, Melon and California Avocado Salad
Total Time: 10 min
Prep Time: |
IngredientsSalad Ingredients 3 ripe, Fresh California Avocados, seeded 1 medium honeydew melon, about 8" in size 2 Persian cucumbers 1/4 cup Extra virgin olive oil 1/2 tsp. salt, or to taste fresh black pepper, to taste Toppings 1/4 cup vegan feta handful fresh mint leaves
- Use a melon baller to scoop the fruit of the avocados into balls, then add to a mixing bowl.
- Slice the honeydew melon in half, remove the seeds, and then use the melon baller to scoop out melon balls. Transfer to the same bowl.
- Thinly slice the cucumber into ½” thick pieces and add them to the bowl.
- Dress the salad with olive oil, salt, and pepper and toss to evenly coat. Adjust to taste.
- Transfer the mixture to a serving bowl, crumble vegan feta on top, and garnish with fresh mint.
*Large avocados are recommended for this recipe. A large avocado averages about 8 ounces. If using smaller or larger size avocados adjust the quantity accordingly.
Did You Know?
You can’t always tell if an avocado is ripe just by its color.
As with all fruits and vegetables, wash avocados before cutting. Check out our tips for how to choose and use California Avocados