This beautiful gelatin dessert is bright with fresh strawberries and California Avocados. It’s perfect for Cinco de Mayo fiestas too.
Fiesta Flag Parfaits
|1||box each, sugar free lime, lemon and strawberry gelatin|
|1||cup||coarsely chopped strawberries|
|1||cup||fat free sour cream|
|1||cup||thick & creamy light lime yogurt|
|1||ripe, Fresh California Avocados, peeled, seeded and chopped|
|1||lime, juice and zest|
As with all fruits and vegetables, wash avocados before cutting. Check out our tips for how to choose and use California Avocados
- Stir 1 cup boiling water into lime gelatin until dissolved. Refrigerate until cold but not set.
- Pour into blender, add yogurt, lime zest , avocado and lime juice. Process until smooth.
- Pour into 6 parfait glasses. Refrigerate until set.
- Stir 1 cup boiling water into lemon gelatin until dissolved. Refrigerate until cold but not set. Stir in sour cream. Pour over lime layers. Refrigerate until set.
- Stir 1 ¼ cup boiling water into strawberry gelatin until dissolved. Refrigerate until cold but not set. Add chopped strawberries. Spoon over tops of lemon layers. Refrigerate until set.