Jesse’s Favorite Egg, California Avocado and Bacon Sandwich
|24||slices whole grain bread|
|24||thick slices of heirloom tomato|
|24||each slices of thick cut bacon, cooked crisp|
|24||each large eggs|
|1 1/2||cups||baby arugula (about 12 leaves per sandwich)|
|6||each large ripe California Avocados, diced, slightly mashed|
As with all fruits and vegetables, wash avocados before cutting. Check out our tips for how to choose and use California Avocados
- Spread one piece of bread with 1 Tbsp. mayonnaise.
- Top with 2 thick slices of Heirloom tomato.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper as desired. (optional)
- Top with crisp bacon
- Cook eggs as ordered in bacon fat, place on top the bacon.
- Top with arugula.
- Spread the second slice of bread with the chunky Fresh California Avocado (1/3 Cup)
- Top the sandwich with the bread/avocado slice.
- Cut in half.
* A large avocado weighs about 8 oz. as purchased.