If you’re looking for an interesting dip that is creamy, heart-healthy and packed with flavor, look no further! This Avocado Yogurt dip is the perfect alternative to guacamole and has plenty of protein to keep you full. You can serve this at a party or even bring along for a healthy afternoon snack.
- 2 fresh, California avocados, peeled, seeded and halved
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp. cilantro, chopped
- 1 tsp. cumin
- ½ tsp. kosher salt
- ½ cup greek yogurt
- Juice from half a lime
- In a medium bowl, scoop the avocados and add minced garlic, cilantro, and lime.
- Next, add cumin and kosher salt.
- Then add greek yogurt and mash everything together until smooth. You’re looking for a creamy texture – it is okay if there are small chunks of avocados in there.
- Serve with fresh vegetable sticks or chips to dip.
Be sure to look for California Avocado label to make sure you’re enjoying locally grown fruit. To see a recipe demo in ASMR, check out the video below!