Baby Greens with California Avocado, Winter Citrus, Oregon Bay Shrimp and Pistachio Vinaigrette
|18||cups||mixed baby greens|
|9||each oranges, peel and white pith removed, segmented|
|2 1/4||lb.||Oregon bay shrimp|
|1 1/2||cups||pistachios, toasted, chopped|
|3||each large Fresh California Avocados*|
|10 1/2||Tbsp.||olive oil|
|6||Tbsp.||white balsamic vinegar|
|3||Tbsp.||grated orange peel|
As with all fruits and vegetables, wash avocados before cutting. Check out our tips for how to choose and use California Avocados
- Whisk together all Vinaigrette ingredients.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper. (Can be prepared 1 day ahead) Cover and refrigerate.
- Bring to room temperature before serving.
- Toss together all ingredients and portion.
- Optional: garnish each salad with a fan of Fresh California Avocado
Optional Garnish: 3 each additional large Fresh California Avocados*, quartered, sliced to fan