Turkey California Avocado Lavosh Wrap
|6||pieces Lavosh Bread, 18" X 14", cut in half to 9" X 14"|
|3||lbs. House Brined Smoked Turkey, sliced|
|6||each Fresh California Avocados, peeled, pitted and sliced*|
|24||each bacon strips, cooked, crisp|
|3||cups||Iceberg lettuce, shredded|
|24||slices tomato, fresh, cut in half|
As with all fruits and vegetables, wash avocados before cutting. Check out our tips for how to choose and use California Avocados
- Layout lavosh and as assembling the sandwich, place all ingredients on two thirds of the surface to allow for rolling.
- Spread 1 Tbsp. of mayonnaise on the lavosh.
- Top with 4 oz. of sliced turkey.
- Top with 2 slices of bacon.
- Top with 4 half slices of tomato.
- Top with 1/2 each sliced Fresh California Avocado.
- Top with 1/4 Cups shredded iceberg.
- Roll into a wrap and cut in half on a diagonal.
*A large avocado weights about 8 oz. as purchased.